A middle-aged man from Samburu will serve a one-month jail term after he was found guilty of using derogatory language against his ex-girlfriend.
A Maralal court ruled on Tuesday, January 29 that Joseph Naroto will serve the jail term should he fail to pay a fine of Ksh3, 000.
The court heard that Naroto referred to his ex-lover, Winnie Letitoi, a middle-aged woman, as “mama mzee” [elderly woman] and a “malaya” [prostitute] on December 19, 2017 in Maralal Town.
Naroto pleaded not guilty to the charge, but the prosecution managed to prove its case beyond the required threshold.
Naroto was sentenced by Principal Magistrate Abraham Gachie.
- WITHOUT REGULAR SEX WOMEN RISK MENTAL DISORDER –
- VAGINA NEED REGULAR SEX OR THEY GET DEPRESSED
- WHY I WILL DATE YOUR HUSBAND
- MY JOURNEY TO LESBIANISM
- Mother and daughter are in a lesbian relationship with each other?Mother and daughter are in a lesbian relationship with each other?
- MAN DIES AFTER A WOMAN LOCKS HIS HEAD BETWEEN HER THIGHS
Categories: NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT